Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Guy & A Truck

Jamie's been crazy busy the last few days.  He traveled East to move the remainder of his personal items, furniture, & car out of storage.  The lucky man got to make the cross country trip alone in a 16ft truck.  I think he's pretty happy to be home after living in this for the last 3 days..

The truck got unloaded into the garage.  We have been working on the mess all morning.  After removing all the kitchen & linen items it now looks like this:
That's a major improvement from last night.  Several of the items will be sold on a local classified site, the rest will find their home inside the house.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a crazy cross country trip, but it was one that had to be done. It was nice to see friends back on the east coast. I have to admit though when I seen a road sign for I-94 westbound, it put a smile on my face and a since of relief knowing that I was on the home stretch of my road trip. I was so happy to see Nicole and our twin boys. I even made it in time for Mother's Day. Home sweet home finally!

    ReplyDelete