Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finding the perfect ring!


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on. Hope all is well with our blog followers out there. We are still very busy with wedding stuff, even though it seems like we have so much to do, with less than 2 months to go before our big day, things are wrapping up very nicely. Well anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to Susan and her staff at WALKERS N' DAUGHTERS. Thanks for everything. They are probably, in my opinion, one of the premiere jeweler's in the state. Several months ago I walked into their store and picked out the engagement ring that I wanted to give Nicole when I propose to her in Las Vegas. They were just awesome, very patient, and understanding. I was able to sit down and select a custom band, and loose stones, including a beautiful princess cut diamond, which is her favorite by the way.

I'm so happy with my selection, between the out of this world, Gorgeous rock that's already on her finger! And a matching band that will complement her ring which I was also able to find through the same jeweler listed above. I can't wait to see the expression on her pretty face when I place it on her finger next to what she is already wearing, it's going to look awesome. It Remove Formatting from selectionshould give her that same wow factor! And blow her away, sweeping her off her feet once again, like I did back in November when I proposed. Both her engagement ring, and band are 14k white gold, with plenty of bling! custom and unique, one of a kind, Only the best for my girl. Together they will look so beautiful on her! Without a doubt, between the new house and her rings will be my proudest purchase ever! Having her and our twin boys in my life is a lifetime investment that puts a smile on my face from ear to ear, and makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world!

http://www.walkersndaughters.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment