Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Friday Full Of Festivities!




This past Friday was crazy... crazy fun that is! The twins had a full day& night of festivities. The boys stayed busy from start to finish, that's for sure. I was happy to take the day off from work to help my fiance and join in on the fun! The boys had a blast! 

The boys had to get up early & go to preschool, then the Shrine Circus (which they loved by the way).  As if that wasn't enough for one day, after a very short nap in the car, we went to Family night at the local Moose Lodge. The theme was Easter, for the kids of course. We had dinner and then they had fun, dancing with the Easter Bunny, winning prizes, and playing with their friends. It was really nice spending my last day off from work with them, we all had such a great time. At the end of the day, I'm not sure who was more tired? Ha ha, The twins or us!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few pictures I need to share with you guys from the circus....

    ReplyDelete