Monday, March 29, 2010

MOVING DAY!


No, I'm not moving into the house yet... That won't happen for a while.  However, we did move all my things out of storage so I don't have to pay storage rent.  Next is the garage.  There are some misc. boxes & furniture remaining in the garage that can be moved to the house.  We plan on doing this super fun activity tomorrow afternoon.  What a way to spend the first 70 degree day, right?  I can hardly wait & I'm sure he feels the same way.

We did start moving non-essential items like extra blankets, books, office supplies, movies, etc.  The little things around the house that rarely get used.  Everything will be sorted in to keep & sell piles so we can have a garage sale this summer... 

When will we finally move to the new house?  Who knows.  Probably not til some time this summer.  We still have a lot of work to do like wallpaper removal & painting.  Feel like helping just let us know.  Now I'm off to paint a bookcase for the boy's room & color with sidewalk chalk.  I'll be sure to take pics of the bookcase & post another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment