Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Groom has found his Wedding Band!


Hey everybody! Well I think I just found my wedding band. My fiance has been poking fun at me, because I can't make up my mind on what I want. I like Tungsten, Titanium, Stainless-Steel& 14kt White Gold for possible options. Do I go with just a regular band?, or do I want something with a nice brushed finish look, with or without stones? Then I stumbled upon a website while surfing the internet looking for a dining room table set for our new house. It was Overstock.com, I could not believe the variety they had to choose from. It beats going out and driving around looking at all of the possible jeweler's in town. I still would like to get her opinion, however I really like this one! The ring is 14kt White Gold, with a nice brushed finish, kind of has a cool 2-tone accent and it's heavy with a small diamond. I think it's sharp, a very nice clean-cut and sophisticated look. All for around $450.00, which is a pretty good price. It also got some really good reviews, Hm-mm.... I wonder what she will say? Ha, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment