Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We finished the Bird Cage!

Well yesterday was my Friday! I'm on 4 days off due to my unusual, but at the same time awesome work schedule! After working a 7 day stretch, I can always look forward to 3 or 4 day weekends. Instead of going out with the guys to attend a Wizards Basketball Game, I agree to stay home with the boys. We had fun, they enjoy spending time at the new house! It will be nice this summer, school will be out, and we can all be under the same roof. So anyway, Last night I had the twins so my fiance could have this meeting with the girls, for their Mom's Club.

When she got home, I must have won the lottery or something! Ha, I was the lucky one to assist her in anyway possible, so we could finish this bird cage, which we are obviously using for our Wedding Card drop holder at our reception. Yes, that's why they call me the #1Groom! I go above and beyond the call of duty. No really, I was very happy to help. We had a good time decorating the bird cage, and it was kind of fun! Except for the burning of fingers, from the hot glue gun, while applying the ribbons. The finished product turned out to be awesome, it looks really good! There will be a picture of it soon added to this post. I guess it's on to the next project at hand, H mm... I wonder what it could be?

1 comment:

  1. haha! jamie, i have to say i enjoy reading your blogs. you're like captin grammer,excalmation points all over the place! are you really that excited or are you screaming at all of us? just kiddin' love your blogs, mean it.

    ReplyDelete