Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's All About the Dress

You know how they say 'when you find the right dress you will just know...' It's so true!

I spent a good 3 hrs trying on dresses at the very popular bridal chain store that many loathe (including myself). After several hours I was still unimpressed with the store & their dresses... I decided I would have to venture elsewhere in order to find MY dress.

I decided to put dress shopping on hold. Instead we decided to do one of our gift registries. While we were 'shopping' a woman stopped us. She informed me of a bridal store in town that is going out of business. The bank just recently took over all sales & slashed all the prices 60% off! We ventured to the store the next day, kids in tow...

I figured an $800 budget for a dress... With the help of my FH I tried on every dress they had to offer in my size. It was when I tried on the Maggie Sottero that I just knew 'This is my dress!' The fit will be perfect with some minor alterations. The best part about the whole thing was the price... I got the dress, a guest book, and a cute lil white purse for the magical price of $360!!!!

(Yes, this is it!)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from SITS...

    This dress is STUNNING! I love it. =]

    Nothing better than finding something you love...for a great price.

    ReplyDelete