Monday, March 15, 2010

Making a House your Home!



Well, between the the new House purchased in late November, the engagement, and wedding plans, We have been very busy! Slowly but surely, my Fiance, the twins, and I have been making this house our home. I have to admit, it's been a never-ending work in progress! I've had a condo, and townhouse, but this is my first experience owning a single family dwelling. No regrets though, I'm up for the challenge. At times it can be hard work, but at the same time it's fun. All of the daily& weekly projects from painting to cleaning carpets, etc.

Even though the house was built in 1980, it has a lot of upside, with many new updates. It has a great location along with major investment potential. It will be a great home for our family to grow into over the years. I can't wait until her and the boys are able to move in for good, and we all can be under the same roof finally. People say that I'm crazy, and that I should enjoy my freedom while it lasts! I'm ready for it, am I crazy? Maybe a little, Hm-mm... crazy in love that is! I'm very excited, and looking forward to this transition, and it puts a smile on my face just thinking about her and the boys, and our future family endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment