Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Save the Date Photo Booth Style!

I have never used Photoshop in my life.  This DIY project took hours (no joke).  I made the signs with my new BFF, Cricut.  We then had a friend snap many, many, many, photos of us (super thanks Kristin).  The hard part was all the editing for a beginner.  Overall, the outcome is not too bad.  A special thank you to Getbrushed.com for supplying these wonderful Photo Booth brushes so i could quickly add the appropriate shading to the photos. 


Here's a peek, no one has seen these yet, including the groom!  I did the same images, one is just slightly darker than the other...


 While that isn't our wedding date, it is the date of our big bash that is sure to be crazy fun!  For those that know us, look forward to these images coming to a Facebook or inbox near you...  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment